Monday, July 6, 2009

So many sex blog out there...

only recently i come to realised that there are so mans sex blog out there with good clips...
those contributors are making the web surfing funnier...

and also those contributors are no less from the other of the sex...gal gal, i like i like..

maybe the general society and the general public ethic does not allow girl to be so open in sg or maybe they have to behave as they were thought to be.

but in the world of digital where people does not see them, they becomes more open which is a good thing to all of us guy...welcome to the world.

5 comments:

  1. Hey

    I be the first follower in yr blog, make sure got new thing to share.

    Anywhere, thks for your comment on my blog.

    Cheers
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thks...

    im not really good at writing...but maybe share some fantasy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every sex blog is unique and special :) like one big community. Actualli in sg, there are not many sex blogs compared to blogshops .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mylia,

    saw ur blog, another interesting blog.
    and i learn a new acronym today.
    NSA...no string attached.

    can i have ur msn?
    may email me at crunchypumpkin2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I removed that post NSA cos I don't sound that pro-NSA when most of my readers are. So I just kept it in my draft til I'm ready for another edit :) I don't like to use MSN... prefer to chat in comments/ read blogs

    I'll drop by your blog every once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete